Recuperating from sun-damaged skin can be challenging. Most of us forget to apply sunscreen half the time, and even if you aren’t directly under the sun, the sun gets reflected off everything! The sun can cause dryness, patches, pigmentation, and sunspots, which can stay with you all winter long. Resuscitate and repair your summer skin by doing some of the following:
At home you can utilize seasonal fruits that will help you cleanse your insides leaving our outside hydrated and radiant.
1 cup Fresh Pineapple
1 whole lemon
½ half a pomegranate
Blend it all together and add it 2liters of water.
Drink this vitamin and antioxidant filled cocktail all day and start feeling beautiful inside!
A simple daily cleanser would be to use our Black Soap. It is filled with coconut oil, palm oil, palm kernel oil, shea butter and cocoa butter. They also contain ashes from different plants, like shea tree bark, banana trees, cocoa pods, and plantain leaves. For centuries, Ghanaians and Nigerians have used black soap to help relieve acne, oily skin, clear blemishes and various other skin issues. Many swear by it for skin irritations and conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
A light and very effective moisturizer to use is coconut oil. The benefits of coconut oil on your skin is endless. It is filled with Vitamin E, good proteins, and good fats to help heal your skin from the harsh summer sun. Pick up your next bottle of coconut oil on your next visit!
We also offer custom made facials that use seasonal fruits or berries, turmeric, and other natural ingredients that will resuscitate and rejuvenate your skin in time for the upcoming Holidays…So, get a head start on your skin and look your ultimate best for the party
October 10, 2015: Customer Appreciation Night
We are Thankful for all of you and your dedication to the Brow Boutique! We are offering great package deals for Micro needling, threading, and chemical peels. We will have $150 Gift Certificates available for $100 to purchase as well.
We want you to be relaxed and ready to greet the seasons in style!
Gift Certificates available at our Spring Brow Out on May 2, 2015!
Sugaring in Lake Oswego…an all natural, organic, and traditional form of hair removal, better for your skin and for the environment. No harsh chemicals to deal with and water soluble…essentially hassle free method of removing hair that leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. Spring cleaning is in full effect at BB!
Microneedling allows for the body to heal itself by encouraging collagen production in the skin. It lets the skin increase the formation of new tissue by activating the body’s wound healing mechanism…here, let me just get to the point.
1. Wrinkles -Microneedling can be used to reduce deep wrinkles, fine wrinkles, creases such as laugh lines, crow’s feet, forehead or scowl lines, wrinkles around the lips such as smoker’s mouth, on the neck, jaw line and the chest (décolleté), the backs of the hands and more.
…Tasneem specifically used the needling pen on my forehead, where significant lines were beginning to appear. After 3 treatments so far, I am happy to report that they have significantly faded!
2. Stretch Marks-Stretch mark treatment is just one of the countless benefits associated with using Microneedling. As the needle lightly punctures the skin, It produces new elastin and collagen fibers in the skin, causing stretch marks to gradually fill in. The skin grows thicker, becomes tighter, and the elasticity is restored. The speed at which stretch marks reduction can be achieved varies depending on the severity of the stretch marks, but visible changes can be detected in as little as a week with dramatic results more and more visible after each treatment.
3. Cellulite-Cellulite therapy and even cellulite removal can be accomplished with frequent treatments with a using a Micro-needling pen. Anti Cellulite therapy may be carried out up to 5-6 treatments spaced at 4 weeks apart. Best for cellulite on thighs, stomach, and arms.
4. Hair loss/Alopecia -Limiting hair loss and baldness is an area which a lot people ask about. In recent studies, over a 3 month period, men who used a Microneedling on their scalp experienced an increase in hair growth in addition to an average of 80 percent reduction in hair loss. The hair restoration and regrowth process has been shown to aid thinning hair, balding, bald spots, receding hairlines, alopecia and more conditions.
…Tasneem and I conducted our own experiment where she used the Micro-needling pen over my eyebrows, because I have thin and sparse brows. Along with the needling, she applied an eyebrow hair-growth serum called Babe Lash. The results completely surprised me. My eyebrows are filling in and the hairs are becoming much thicker. I maintain the growth process at home by applying castor oil nightly.
5. Acne/Surgery Scars-Acne scarring reduction and acne scarring treatment are frequent uses for Microneedling, in addition to treating surgery scars, pitted skin, large pores, chicken pox scars, burn scars, ice pick scars, appendectomy scars (appendix scar), burn scars, surgical scars, caesarian section scars, breast enlargement scars and tummy tuck scarring treatment. The result of using Microneedling is incredible.
…I have a couple of chicken pox scars on my temples, two big craters on the side of my head. Tasneem has been paying extra attention to the area because they are really noticeable especially when I pull my hair back behind my ears. They haven’t completely disappeared but I noticed that they didn’t seem as deep as the used to be!
Tasneem is very gentle, experienced, and pays attention to detail. “We have clients driving in from out-of-town, wanting to get this procedure done. After trying this myself for the first time a year ago, and seeing my own results today, I am a believer in this technology and I want to share it with everyone around!”
Microneedling is Cost effective (compared to laser or Fraxel laser treatments), it can be done on almost every skin type and skin color, Minimally invasive, Short healing time, and causes an extremely high absorption of any beneficial anti-aging or hair growth serums. Call for a free consultation and appointment at 503.699.9999
GRAND OPENING HOLIDAY GALA SPECIAL:
ALL EYEDO COSMETICS WILL BE 20% OFF AT OUR GRAND OPENING GALA….NOVEMBER 1, 2014 11AM-4PM
*100% pure castor oil
*organic coconut oil/whipped coconut oil
*pure black soap from Ghana(crazy amazing stuff)