performs full facial threading and eyebrow threading with BB’s exclusive eyebrow shaping techniques. May also perform treatments and therapies within the scope of esthetics/cosmetology license. treatments may include: facials, body treatments, and waxing. you must be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the esthetics field. relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. performs a variety of tasks. works under general supervision. a certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. reports to a spa manager.
essential duties and responsibilities may include the following but other duties may be assigned as required:
•perform skin care analysis and treatments.
•provide exceptional customer service
•knowledgeable on all skin care products available in the spa in order to recommend the appropriate products to clients based on their skin type to address problems or issues they have.
•prepare treatment rooms as described in operations manual or as instructed.
• clean treatment rooms after treatments
• attend and participate in company meetings and training
• share laundry & general housekeeping duties with other staff members.
• on occasion may perform reception duties, e.g. answer phone, book appointments, ring up customers, etc.
this job has no supervisory responsibilities.
qualifications to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. the requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
• license/education must hold an active cosmetology or esthetician license from the oregon department of labor, licensing and regulation
• language skills . ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. ability to write routine reports and correspondence. ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization. ability to hear and understand verbal feedback from clients.
• mathematical skills. ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
• computer skills . ability to use windows based applications.
• reasoning skills. ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.