“Microneedling has drastically reduced my acne scars and pigmentation. The concept makes sense…it induces collagen growth and thats exactly what it did. I grew new skin under the scars and the discoloration and everything turned over faster than it would normally have. After 3 treatments, the pigmentation was gone. I’m coming back for more. Thanks Tasneem!
~ Deborah J. 9/14/15
On the day of the event:
$20 Brow Threading +
FREE upper lip
Try Sugaring for FREE! See how it stands up to conventional waxing, how it is better for your skin as well as the environment. Clean up is effortless.
Sold on day of event:
All Threading Services:
Buy 5 get one FREE
Micro needling with dermapen buy 3 Sessions for $225 each and receive FREE neck and décolleté ($275 value)
PCA peels $89.99 ($125 value) minimum purchase 3 peels
Enter our drawing to win FREE BOTOX!
buy 1 item receive 10% OFF
buy 2 items receive 15% OFF
buy 3 items receive 20% OFF
buy 1 item receive 15% OFF
buy 2 items receive 20% OFF
buy 3 items receive 25% OFF
All Eyedo Cosmetics 15% OFF: brow pencils, brow powders, brow brushes, castor oil, black soap
Whipped coconut butter infused with avocado oil just $10 (50%OFF!!!)
Gift Certificates available at our Spring Brow Out on May 2, 2015!
Microneedling allows for the body to heal itself by encouraging collagen production in the skin. It lets the skin increase the formation of new tissue by activating the body’s wound healing mechanism…here, let me just get to the point.
1. Wrinkles -Microneedling can be used to reduce deep wrinkles, fine wrinkles, creases such as laugh lines, crow’s feet, forehead or scowl lines, wrinkles around the lips such as smoker’s mouth, on the neck, jaw line and the chest (décolleté), the backs of the hands and more.
…Tasneem specifically used the needling pen on my forehead, where significant lines were beginning to appear. After 3 treatments so far, I am happy to report that they have significantly faded!
2. Stretch Marks-Stretch mark treatment is just one of the countless benefits associated with using Microneedling. As the needle lightly punctures the skin, It produces new elastin and collagen fibers in the skin, causing stretch marks to gradually fill in. The skin grows thicker, becomes tighter, and the elasticity is restored. The speed at which stretch marks reduction can be achieved varies depending on the severity of the stretch marks, but visible changes can be detected in as little as a week with dramatic results more and more visible after each treatment.
3. Cellulite-Cellulite therapy and even cellulite removal can be accomplished with frequent treatments with a using a Micro-needling pen. Anti Cellulite therapy may be carried out up to 5-6 treatments spaced at 4 weeks apart. Best for cellulite on thighs, stomach, and arms.
4. Hair loss/Alopecia -Limiting hair loss and baldness is an area which a lot people ask about. In recent studies, over a 3 month period, men who used a Microneedling on their scalp experienced an increase in hair growth in addition to an average of 80 percent reduction in hair loss. The hair restoration and regrowth process has been shown to aid thinning hair, balding, bald spots, receding hairlines, alopecia and more conditions.
…Tasneem and I conducted our own experiment where she used the Micro-needling pen over my eyebrows, because I have thin and sparse brows. Along with the needling, she applied an eyebrow hair-growth serum called Babe Lash. The results completely surprised me. My eyebrows are filling in and the hairs are becoming much thicker. I maintain the growth process at home by applying castor oil nightly.
5. Acne/Surgery Scars-Acne scarring reduction and acne scarring treatment are frequent uses for Microneedling, in addition to treating surgery scars, pitted skin, large pores, chicken pox scars, burn scars, ice pick scars, appendectomy scars (appendix scar), burn scars, surgical scars, caesarian section scars, breast enlargement scars and tummy tuck scarring treatment. The result of using Microneedling is incredible.
…I have a couple of chicken pox scars on my temples, two big craters on the side of my head. Tasneem has been paying extra attention to the area because they are really noticeable especially when I pull my hair back behind my ears. They haven’t completely disappeared but I noticed that they didn’t seem as deep as the used to be!
Tasneem is very gentle, experienced, and pays attention to detail. “We have clients driving in from out-of-town, wanting to get this procedure done. After trying this myself for the first time a year ago, and seeing my own results today, I am a believer in this technology and I want to share it with everyone around!”
Microneedling is Cost effective (compared to laser or Fraxel laser treatments), it can be done on almost every skin type and skin color, Minimally invasive, Short healing time, and causes an extremely high absorption of any beneficial anti-aging or hair growth serums. Call for a free consultation and appointment at 503.699.9999
It’s that time of the year again, where we need to start thinking about preparing for winter. Besides only worrying about our cars and our homes, we also need to worry about our skin. Our skin goes through the harshest of conditions all day long, from getting in a hot shower every morning, to being nice and toasty indoors, then out in the bitter cold, and back inside again. All day, everyday our skin wages in a winter weather battle and we need to arm ourselves with the knowledge to win.
One of the most important things to do is to put back into the skin what our environment is taking out: antioxidants, skin-repairing ingredients, and cell-communicating ingredients.
We also must stop doing things that damage our skin and further destroy its ability to be vibrant and radiant. These bad habits will only make seasonal dryness worse, resulting in itchy, dry, flaky, and uncomfortable skin.
Here’s what to do:
Stay warm and cozy, but most of all, Radiant and Beautiful all winter long! Call the Brow Boutique if you’d like to know more about our hydrating products, and facial treatments that will help you win the war against dry, flaky, wintertime skin.
From yours truly: the BB team