10 Jan 5 Basic Brow Tips!
Here are 5 Basic Brow tips to keep your eyebrows looking their absolute best!
1. Do you want Butchered Brows? I didn’t think so. I love the DIY (Do it Yourself) craze. But, leave brow shaping to the professionals, and as you may already know…I mean expert professionals with experience and Browducation! Not your Fast Five minute Brows for Five Bucks either!! Whether you choose to thread, wax, or pluck, let an experienced professional give you that perfect arch.
2. Full Bodied Brows frame, shape, and adds definition to your face. A well groomed eyebrow gives you a clean and polished look. Maintain your brows every 3-5 weeks to prevent over growth.
3. Build up those Brows by maintaining your brow shape every 3-5 weeks to follow the natural hair growth cycle of your brows. Between maintenance appointments, only remove hairs between the eyebrows or any obvious strands just above and below the lid using a pair of tweezers. Fill in sparse patches with either a brow pencil, brow powder or which ever products you prefer using.
4. Baby your Brows with a nightly Castor Oil massage. Castor oil penetrates deep into the hair follicle, nourishes and cleans it out with its natural antibiotic properties, all while encouraging and stimulating hair growth.
5. Let those Brows Blossom and consider a more semi-permanent alternative to pencils and powders, Eyebrow Tinting. Did you know that you can have your eyebrows dyed? And even your lashes for that matter? I know, right? It’s a life saving discovery! One less bit of make up to apply every morning. The color is matched to what best suits you, and typically lasts 3-4 weeks. This technique enhances, strengthens and defines the look of your brow…
***I can’t say enough about these Beautifying Tips that that gives more Bang for your Buck and adds Build up, Boom, and Boost, to your Bold and Brassy Brows! Find all of these quality products and expert services Only at the Brow Boutique!!!
Book Online: The Brow Boutique Threading Bar
Aesthetician and Beauty Expert